*JCA interviews have been delayed, please check your email for updates*
journalism & Communications Ambassadors
Your CJC Story Starts HERE.
As a JCA member, you have the privilege to showcase your CJC home, create enjoyable experiences for new students, establish strong bonds with your CJC peers, gain access to distinguished alumni, and collaborate with CJC faculty and staff. Don’t miss this opportunity to grow your network, engage in professional development, build your resume, and start your CJC story.
Requirements to apply for JCA:
- Must be a student in the College of Journalism and Communications for at least a semester (summer B is included)
- Must have a minimum UF GPA of 3.0
Timeline for Fall 2022 recruitment process:
- Applications open 09/12 and are due 09/23 by 11:59 PM
- Interview week will run from TBH to TBH
- First General Body Meeting for all new JCAs on 10/18/2022
- JCA retreat on 10/25/2022