Communications Coaching Center
Tutoring sessions will be held both in-person and virtually to account for students’ preferences.
Please Note: Tutoring requests should be submitted *five* business days in advance of your anticipated meeting date.
The CCC staffs our Journalism & Communications Ambassadors who can offer the following tutoring services:
- Help with your CJC classes, especially: RTV 2100, ADV 3203, ADV 4101, JOU 2005, JOU 3109C, JOU 3101
- Reporting stories
- AP style
- Broadcast script writing
- Audio and video editing
- InDesign and Photoshop
Currently, tutoring appointments are offered both in-person and via Zoom. Please specify on the tutoring form below which style of session you would prefer.
- Submit the request five days in advance of the anticipated request date.
- Someone will contact you once the request has been received.
- If an ambassador is available to help, they will reach out to you to set up the appointment.
- If the appointment has been scheduled and you cannot meet at the requested time, you must confirm that you won’t be there at least two hours prior.
Click here for the tutoring form. Please fill out all required fields and provide a range of time for the request to be scheduled.
Contact Luis Lageyre, our VP of External Affairs, if you have any questions about our CCC services.